Microwave safe bowl
Measuring bowl and spoon
Cream cheese - 3/4 cup (Low fat)
Sour Cream - 1/2 cup (non-fat)
Mexican blend cheese from Costco - 1/4 cup
Parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup
Frozen Spinach - 1 cup
Frozen Artichoke hearts - 1 cup
Garlic powder - 1/3 tsp
Pepper freshly grated
Water - 1/2 cup
1. Using the microwave or the sauce pan cook the spinach, artichoke hearts with water until soft about 5 minutes.
2. Heat cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for a minute.
3. Mix in all the rest of the ingredients.
4. Remove the excess water from the spinach and artichoke and mix well to break down the artichoke.
5. Mix with the cheese and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute and serve it warm with some chips or bread of your choice.
NOTE: If you have a very salty chips reduce the amount of salt in the dip else it can be very salty to taste.