This is for a true cashew lover like my sisters. Great to snack on when watching movies, catching up on old stories with families or with cocktails.
Raw cashew Nuts - 1/2 cup
Ghee(clarified butter)/ Oil -1/2tsp
Pepper/ Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Add 1/2 tsp Oil/Ghee to a microwavable Bowl.
2. Place it in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Remove the bowl and add cashews,salt and pepper/chilli powder.
4. Mix well with your hands so as to coat each cashew with the mixture.
5. Place in the microwave and toast it for a minute.
6. Remove and mix well and place it back for another minute.
7. If toasted cool and serve else mix once more and toast for another minute.
8. You have spicy cashews ready.
Note:Add Chilli powder / pepper according to taste.
TIP: You can toast cashews in the microwave by just adding ghee/oil and coating them well and toasting for a minute or two. You can add this to payasum, deserts, rice dishes etc.