It feels so awesome to blog after all these months. Today, my daughter wanted to have a tea party and invited her cousins over. Since my nephew has allergies, we had to make something special that he would enjoy at the tea party. His favorite cookies are the ones made from all natural cookie mix from Cherrybrook Kitchen (you can find at Target). My daughter made this cookie and I decided to document it. The cookie was good for being allergy free and had the nutty flavor from ghee. Next time you have a party and need to provide gluten free cookies, please give this one a try. Super easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
Measuring Cups and Spoons
Baking Sheet lined with Parchment Paper or Foil
All Natural Cherrybrook Kitchen Brand Sugar Cookie Mix - 1 box
Rice Mix - 1/4 Cup
Vanilla Essence - 2 1/2 tsp
Warm Melted Ghee/ Earth Balance Dairy Free Butter - 1/2 cup
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, measure out the liquid and mix well with a whisk.
3. Add the cookie mix and bring the dough together with a spatula.
4. Make a square and cut them into cubes.
5. Take each portion and make a ball and lightly flatten them and place on the lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the corners are lightly browned. Remove from sheet allow to cool and store in an air tight container.