While I was busy with Back to School, Lavi of Home Cook Recipes had tagged me with the Kreativ Blog Award and Sailaja of Sailaja's Kitchen had tagged me with the Honest Scrap Award.Thank you Lavi and Sailaja for these awards. Looks like both these have similar rules. I decided to combine them and post it.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Honest Scrap Rules:
1. Must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Must list 10 honest things about myself.
3. Must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
4. Must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
5. Must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Now coming to the part of addressing the honest things that people might find interesting about me:
1. I need to talk to someone on the phone if I have to do a lot of the dishes.
2. I like orchids plants but I do not know to keep them alive.
3. I drink tea when I am happy or sad, sunny or rainy.
4. I like to add water to any juice, typical Indian milk tea and coffee.
5. Love to feed people.
6. Baking calms me down.
7. Horror movies are not my cup of tea.
8. Love the smell of mud when it rains. (Mun Vasanai)
9.Love to eat molagapodi sadham or Ahvakai sadam especially in the night when I need a spicy snack.
10. Pray a lot for my favorite sports teams to win.
Here are the blogs that I would like to share the award and tag. Take your time gals and pass it on when you find the time.
Indhu of Thayirsadham
Mythreyee of Paajaka
Tina of Kaipunyum
Neha of Tasty Recipes
Kalavani Of Little Taste Buds
Sangeeth of The Art Of Cooking Indian Food
Dhanya Nambirajan of My Home Cooking